From Bethany Mechatronics
- https://youtu.be/gQ-a_Zd0j78 18" per minute. RaspPi3
- Usual hours in September. 10 am till 1 pm every Saturday.
- Building complex circuit by hand and soldering everything with jumper wires is very time consuming. We need to be able to finish project in 3 hrs.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBdz0L4ixQI - didn't we try to build one?
- Laser communication
Team, we had just two people last Saturday, lets take December off.
|Week Day||Time||Comments / Agenda|
|Saturday, September 3d||10pa - 1 pm||Cut LCD PCB with CNC and attempt to assemble LCD|
Complete disrespect to mechanized equipment
Ideas for SMPS
|You've done this one||How about this one|
This is switch mode high efficiency regulator you've tried to build last saturday. Congratulations by the way, most of you have successfully built it.
|This is STEP UP or BOOST converter. If your dad is a truck driver and wants to charge laptop right off cigaret lighter outlet, then this circuit is the best. For example if you want to charge laptop in the car then the usual way is to convert 12 volts DC into 110 Volts AC, like in outlet, and then laptop's power adapter will drop it down to 19 or 16 volts. So instead of converting it to 110 and losing about 40% of energy and then converting it back to 16 volts and losing yet another 30%, why not to just raise it from 12 to 16 (or 19) right away?|
- Electronic tutorial: http://www.williamson-labs.com/